- Scratch Runner (Jun 2018) - Application downloads are available as well as developer libraries.
Paper Minecraft emulation, as an example, works well, though it can be a little laggy on some systems.
- Adam (Feb 2018) - A simple puzzle game originally built over a couple of days in 2017. The user is presented with a grid of colored cells. When a cell is clicked on, that cell and all neighboring cells (including diagonals) have their color toggled. The goal is to turn all cells to the same color.
- Conquestination (Dec 2017) - A strategy and conquest game built to both create an enjoyable game and to exercise some utilities and competencies that we have been developing.
Work in Progress
- Conquestination - An Android app is in development. We hope to release this along with an updated version of the desktop game in 2019.
- Image Editor - We have not released an update to the image editor in some years. Legacy versions have been found to not run well in some modern Java environments. This project still exists and has been updated a little here and a little there. We plan to try to get an updated version out Q1 2019.
- The Shtick Auto-Twitter for Nucleus - We don't use Nucleus anymore, and don't plan on using it.Anybody wanting to pick up the plugin and continue development is welcome to do so. We'll probably move this plugin to a separate location for legacy tools in the future.