- Scratch Runner (Apr 2018) - A binary download is now available. Paper Minecraft emulation now allows a world to be generated. Steve can move around, look at things, and break blocks. The rendering is bit choppy, and numbers advertising multiples of objects in the player's inventory don't appear. The game crashes inexpilicably on occassion.
- Adam (Feb 2018) - A simple puzzle game originally built over a couple of days in 2017. The user is presented with a grid of colored cells. When a cell is clicked on, that cell and all neighboring cells (including diagonals) have their color toggled. The goal is to turn all cells to the same color.
- Conquestination (Dec 2017) - A strategy and conquest game built to both create an enjoyable game and to exercise some utilities and competencies that we have been developing.
Work in Progress
- Scratch Runner - A Java-based Scratch emulator. Executes Scratch programs on the desktop.
Uses OSGi to create a plugin architecture that should allow for practical extension. Code was published to posted to Github.
We are working on fixing bugs, optimizing execution, and extending the supported features. We're currently using Paper Minecraft emulation (note, the link is provided for reference; it is not our emulator) as a test case to help guide improvements. Some kind of compiler utility is also planned. The simplest concept to develop being a utility that converts SB2 files to a form that can be run with a more compact version of the scratch runner (eg. eliminate SVG files), while still being usable with the standard Scratch environments. Java bytecode and Webassembly targets are also being considered.
- Conquestination - An Android app is in development.
- Image Editor - We have not released an update to the image editor in some years. Legacy versions have been found to not run well in some modern Java environments. This project still exists and has been updated a little here and a little there. We plan to try to get an updated version out before the end of 2018. (Perhaps much sooner.)
- The Shtick Auto-Twitter for Nucleus - We don't use Nucleus anymore, and don't plan on using it.Anybody wanting to pick up the plugin and continue development is welcome to do so. We'll probably move this plugin to a separate location for legacy tools in the future.