- Scratch Runner (Jun 2018) - A binary download is now available.
Paper Minecraft emulation allows basic survival gameplay to work, though it can be a little laggy on some systems.
- Adam (Feb 2018) - A simple puzzle game originally built over a couple of days in 2017. The user is presented with a grid of colored cells. When a cell is clicked on, that cell and all neighboring cells (including diagonals) have their color toggled. The goal is to turn all cells to the same color.
- Conquestination (Dec 2017) - A strategy and conquest game built to both create an enjoyable game and to exercise some utilities and competencies that we have been developing.
Work in Progress
- Scratch Runner - A Java-based Scratch emulator. Executes Scratch programs on the desktop.
Uses OSGi to create a plugin architecture that should allow for practical extension. Code was posted to Github.
We are working on fixing bugs, optimizing execution, and extending the supported features.
We're currently using Paper Minecraft emulation (note, the link is provided for reference; it is not our emulator) as a test case to help guide improvements.
Will complete work for 2018 in June.
- Conquestination - An Android app is in development. We hope to release this along with an updated version of the desktop game in 2019.
- Image Editor - We have not released an update to the image editor in some years. Legacy versions have been found to not run well in some modern Java environments. This project still exists and has been updated a little here and a little there. We plan to try to get an updated version out Q1 2019.
- The Shtick Auto-Twitter for Nucleus - We don't use Nucleus anymore, and don't plan on using it.Anybody wanting to pick up the plugin and continue development is welcome to do so. We'll probably move this plugin to a separate location for legacy tools in the future.