- Scratch Runner (Feb 2018) - I got the code posted to Github. It is currently comprised of 7 projects. These were originally Eclipse projects, and project names have changed, so this is mostly useful for browsing at the moment. Consolidating the projects down to 4, making them compilable, and providing a pre-compiled download are the next steps.
- Adam (Feb 2018) - A simple puzzle game originally built over a couple of days in 2017. The user is presented with a grid of colored cells. When a cell is clicked on, that cell and all neighboring cells (including diagonals) have their color toggled. The goal is to turn all cells to the same color.
- Conquestination (Dec 2017) - A strategy and conquest game built to both create an enjoyable game and to exercise some utilities and competencies that we have been developing.
Work in Progress
- Scratch Runner - A Java-based Scratch emulator. Execute Scratch programs on the desktop.
Uses OSGi to create a plugin architecture that should allow for practical extension. Code was published to posted to Github, but is currently only for browsing.
Modifying the projects to work with the new project names, providing compilation instructions, providing a pre-compiled download, and creating content for a project page should be done soon.
We plan to focus on fixing bugs, extending the supported feature. We're currently using Paper Minecraft emulation (note, the link is provided for reference; it is not our emulator) as a test case to help guide improvements. Some kind of compiler utility is also planned. The simplest concept to develop being a utility that converts SB2 files to a form that can be run with a more compact version of the scratch runner (eg. eliminate SVG files), while still being usable with the standard Scratch environments. Java bytecode and Webassembly targets are also being considered.
- Conquestination - An Android app is in development.
- Image Editor - We have not released an update to the image editor in some years. In fact, at this moment, the released versions aren't available for download. Legacy versions don't run well in some modern Java environments. This project still exists and has been updated a little here and a little there. We plan to try to get an updated version out before the end of 2018. (Perhaps much sooner.)
- The Shtick Auto-Twitter for Nucleus - We don't use Nucleus anymore, and don't plan on using it.Anybody wanting to pick up the plugin and continue development is welcome to do so. We'll probably move this plugin to a separate location for legacy tools in the future.